- 2 lbs beef roulades
- Chilli poweder
Start by removing all meat juices with a paper towel. (Beef must be as dry as possible)
Lay them on a cutting board and salt them on each side.
Now you can use your favorite spices. (I used Pepper and hot chill powder)
Cut the roulades into thin stripes.
Lay them on an oven rack (make sure they dont overlap)
I used the convection mode of my oven. 3 1/2 – 4h@ 50°C(125F)
Don’t eat them all at once 🙂
- 250g minced beef
- 250 minced pork
- 1 large onion (white)
- 1 can corn
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can navy beans
- 1 glove garlic
- 2 small carrots
- 1 can diced tomatos
- 250 ml chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tb Salt
- 1/2 tb Black Pepper
- 5 tb Oregano
- 3 birdseye chillis (ground)
- 1/2 tb sugar
- 1 splash worcestershire sauce
- Olive oil
- Matured Cheddar Cheese
Lets get started:
- Heat some Olive oil in a large pot.
- Dice the onion, carrots and the garlic glove.
- Stir-fry the veggie mix for about 2 mins on medium heat.
- Add the meat, tomatoes, corn, beans and chicken stock.
- Add all the spices and the splash of the worcestershire sauce.
- Give it a good stir and cover your pot with a lid.
- Cook on low-medium heat for 35 minutes. Don’t forget to stir it once in a while.
Garnish as you like I used cheddar cheese, sourcream topped with a few slices avocado and lemon.
Serve it with rice or ciabatta.
If your’e a realy spicy person I would suggest adding freshly chopped habanero or jalapeno peppers.
Welcome to B-C-B
I’m Chef Daniel I started B-C-B because I have been passionate about all things food my entire life.
B-C-B stands for Baking-Cooking-Butchering.
We will roast, fry, pickle, mince, dice, steam, cut, garnish, mix, blend, chop, stew, boil, bake, simmer, crush ……………………………………………………. till we loose our identity and become the ultimate CHEF 🙂 just kidding.
I will post at least three recipes every week.
Have fun and don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.