- 1 poularde
- 250g mushrooms ( I used champignon)
- 1 shallot
- 100g bacon
- black pepper
Lets get started:
- Heat the butter in a pot or a pan
- Slice the mushrooms, finely dice the shallot and cut the bacon into larger pieces.
- Stir-fry the mushrooms, bacon and shallot for 1-1/12 minutes.
- Set the pan aside and let the mixture cool down for a bit.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the inside and the outside of the poularde.
- Fill the poularde with the mushroom mixture.
- Preheat your oven to 220º C (top/bottom heat).
- Place the filled poularde on top of a slice toast in a roasting pan.
- Roast for 45 – 60 min.
- Serve with Baguette and aioli.