- 250g minced beef
- 250 minced pork
- 1 large onion (white)
- 1 can corn
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can navy beans
- 1 glove garlic
- 2 small carrots
- 1 can diced tomatos
- 250 ml chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tb Salt
- 1/2 tb Black Pepper
- 5 tb Oregano
- 3 birdseye chillis (ground)
- 1/2 tb sugar
- 1 splash worcestershire sauce
- Olive oil
- Matured Cheddar Cheese
Lets get started:
- Heat some Olive oil in a large pot.
- Dice the onion, carrots and the garlic glove.
- Stir-fry the veggie mix for about 2 mins on medium heat.
- Add the meat, tomatoes, corn, beans and chicken stock.
- Add all the spices and the splash of the worcestershire sauce.
- Give it a good stir and cover your pot with a lid.
- Cook on low-medium heat for 35 minutes. Don’t forget to stir it once in a while.
Garnish as you like I used cheddar cheese, sourcream topped with a few slices avocado and lemon.
Serve it with rice or ciabatta.
If your’e a realy spicy person I would suggest adding freshly chopped habanero or jalapeno peppers.